OHSAS 18001 is an international Occupational Health and Safety Management System. OHSAS 18001 provides a framework for the effective management of OH & S including compliance with legislation applicable to identified activities and risks. The standard is applicable to any organization that wishes to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other stakeholders who may be exposed to risks associated with its activities.
OHSAS 18001 Consultancy is usually performed to prevent injuries and employee health problems, and to comply with the law and relevant standards. The benefits of better health and safety performance of companies are generally accepted and can include reduced costs, improved image and employee motivation. OHSAS 18001 Consultancy has Occupational Health & Safety trained professionals; OHSAS 18001: 2007 qualified lead auditors who have audited accounts OHSAS 18001:2007 systems in many organizations till date. Moreover, in the modern society the health promotion of employees in the workplace and a comfortable work environment are aimed for leading business for many organizations by this consultancy services.
OHSAS 18001 Consultancy Services for health and safety have proven to be an effective courtesy to organize and focus efforts of a company to minimize occupational hazards where technical improvements and oversight are legal limitations. Like other systematic approaches to management, they have helped to improve the performance of the company. Organizations that implement OHSAS 18001 under the guidelines provided by OHSAS 18001 Consultancy, have a clear management structure of authority and responsibility defined , clear objectives for improvement , with measurable results and a structured approach for the risk assessment. This includes monitoring health failures and security management, auditing of performance and review of policies and objectives.
Benefits getting implementation through OHSAS 18001 Consultancy:
- Better control of risk related workplace and improving safety performance. Certified companies reported fewer accidents, reduced time loss and fewer workflow interruptions.
- Significant reduction of the risk of occupational disease and better working conditions. Training and employee needs examination creates a stable, motivated and productive, resulting in cost reduction.
- Ensure legal compliance with minimal administrative effort.
- Improved corporate image that boosts international competitiveness.
- Savings in operating costs through OHS programs
- A small number of accidents at work.
- Increased understanding of regulatory issues.
- Clear demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance to regulators.
- Improved risk management of health and safety on a scheduled basis and continues.
- Ability to reduce the cost of liability insurance.
- Increased access to new customers and business partners through an improvement.